Board of Education of North Muskegon Schools
1600 Mills Avenue
North Muskegon, Michigan 49445
Office hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m (M-F)
School Board Members
Mr. William Meier, President
Mr. Steve Bliss, Vice President
Dr. Mary Moulton, Secretary
Ms. Kristi Saunders, Treasurer
Mrs. Carolyn Nedeau, Trustee
Mrs. Susan Burmeister, Trustee
Mr. Paul Young, Trustee
All meetings of the Board of Education are held in the MS / HS Library of North Muskegon Public Schools beginning at 7:00 p.m. unless noted otherwise above or as posted on the meeting room door the day of the scheduled meeting.
- Financial committee meets prior to Regular Board Meetings at 6:15 pm as needed
- Academic Affairs committee meets every month on the (2nd Tuesday) at 7:45 am
- Policy committee meets every month on the (3rd Tuesday) at 7:45 am
- Personnel committee meets every month on the (4th Tuesday) at 7:45 am
Minutes of all meetings of the Board of Education are available for the public review at the office of the Board of Education no more than five business days following the meeting at which the minutes were approved.
Notice of any special meeting of the Board of Education is posted in accordance with the Michigan Open Meetings Act as the principal office of the Board of Education no less than eighteen hours prior to the special meeting.
Persons needing special assistance to attend a meeting of the Board of Education are asked to contact the Board of Education Office at (231)719-4100 no later than 4:00 p.m. three business days prior to the meeting that person wishes to attend.
North Muskegon Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any of its programs or employment practices on the basis of religion, sex, race, creed, culture, or ethnicity.
Standards of Practice
- We will focus decisions on students.
- We will communicate effectively with each other and with the community in an honest, respectful and confident manner.
- We will listen to each other and disagree fairly and openly.
- We will respect and support decisions of the Board/Superintendent.
- We will not act independently and will follow the chain of command.
- We will set goals, develop indicators of success and monitor and evaluate school progress.
- We will encourage vigorous and thoughtful dialogue on educational issues.
- We will embrace the Vision, Mission & Beliefs of our District.
Board of Education Regular MeetingDate: Oct 26Time: 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMLocation: Elementary Library - Public ZoomCalendar: BOE CalendarJoin Zoom Meetinghttps://nmps.zoom.us/j/87900441370?pwd=aHRoeDdMMTR4bVpMRVBQUENJb3cyZz09
Meeting ID: 879 0044 1370
One tap mobile+16465588656,,87900441370#,,,,,,0#,,874656# US (New York)+13017158592,,87900441370#,,,,,,0#,,874656# US (Germantown)Dial by your location +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)Meeting ID: 879 0044 1370Passcode: 874656
Board of Education Regular MeetingDate: Nov 9Time: 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMLocation: Elementary Library - Public ZoomCalendar: BOE Calendar
Board of Education Regular MeetingDate: Nov 23Time: 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMLocation: MS/HS LibraryCalendar: BOE Calendar
Regular Board Meeting 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMRegular Board MeetingDate: Nov 23Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMCalendar: BOE CalendarHopefully this will add everything to your calendar for board meetings
Board of Education Regular MeetingDate: Dec 14Time: 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMLocation: MS/HS LibraryCalendar: BOE Calendar