NMPS Parking Information
Greetings to all North Muskegon School Parents:
- Several meetings took place involving school and city officials to address parking around the school.
- The following changes have been made. These changes were made with the SAFETY of your children as the primary concern.
- Fleming, on the east side in front of the high school, will be posted as No Parking Student Pick Up and Drop Off Only.
- The west side of Fleming between Moulton and Mills will be posted as No Stopping, Standing or Parking 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., School Days Only.
- The south side of Moulton between Fleming and Sunset will be posted as No Parking Student Pick Up and Drop Off Only.
- The north side of Moulton from Fleming to Sunset will be posted as No Stopping, Standing or Parking 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., School Days Only.
- The west side of Stewart from Moulton to the dead end will be posted No Parking.
- These changes were made in an effort to eliminate your children from having to cross streets when they are being picked up. The areas of no parking that will be set up are created to leave an area clear for emergency vehicles in the event of an emergency at the school.
- If you must enter the school during school hours, you must park your vehicle in an appropriate parking area and walk to the school.
- Parking in the area of the school will be strictly enforced.
- Please make an effort to comply with these changes, be an example for your children, and have a safe year.
Thomas Korabik, Chief
North Muskegon Police