North Muskegon Athletics
Now is the time to schedule your 17-18 Athletic Physicals!!
Any physicals date prior to April 15, 2017 will be INVALID for next school year.
What is a Norsement Athletic Ticket?
- A ticket is a requirement for all athletes to have before the first practice of the season.
- A ticket is a “checklist” of items needed for the Athletic Office.
- Items needed to receive a ticket are a Physical, Concussion Form and a Pay to Participate Fee.
- Once all items are turned in, the student/athlete will receive a copy of the ticket to give to their coach. Tickets are required each season.
- Tickets must be completed by the first practice/tryouts to participate.
- Athletes will give completed tickets to coaches by the first practice/tryout.
- If you have all forms turned in from the Fall or Winter Season, you still need a ticket for the Spring Season.
Athletic Boosters Scholarship Fund
The North Muskegon Athletic Boosters has made the Athletic Department a generous donation to be used for students struggling to pay their participation fees. The legitimacy of how the fund is to be used is overseen by a committee of the Athletic Director, High School Principal and the Superintendent.
If you would like to make a donation to support the North Muskegon Athletic Boosters Scholarship Fund, please feel free. Your tax deductible donation will help support student/athletes with their Pay to Participate Fees.
You can donate by stopping in the Superintendent’s Office or by mailing a check. Please make a note on your check “NM Athletic Boosters Scholarship Fund”.
Thank you for your continuing support of North Muskegon Athletics.
MHSAA Rules – Preseason Downtime
In all seasons there is a preseason period when NO OPEN GYMS, sport-specific camps, clinics or competitions with groups that resemble school teams (inter-squad or intra-squad) shall occur at the school or be sponsored elsewhere by the school with any school district personnel present. The preseason down time distinguishes the preseason activity from the actual start of tryouts or practices. Only non-sport specific conditioning/weight training or individual skill development work with no more than three players is permitted during this time.
Student Athlete Accident Insurance Information
Free Heart Screening for Athletes
Upcoming HS Events
Girls JV Volleyball vs Muskegon High School 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMGirls JV Volleyball vs Muskegon High SchoolAug 225:00 PM to 6:00 PM1507 Mills Ave, Muskegon MI 49445-3011HS Athletics CalendarSport: Volleyball Level: Girls JV Team: North Muskegon High School Site: North Muskegon High School Subsite: Middle school
Girls Varsity Volleyball vs Muskegon High School 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMGirls Varsity Volleyball vs Muskegon High SchoolAug 225:00 PM to 6:00 PM1507 Mills Ave, Muskegon MI 49445-3011HS Athletics CalendarSport: Volleyball Level: Girls Varsity Team: North Muskegon High School Site: North Muskegon High School Subsite: Gym