MS/HS Schedules are now available!
Log on to PowerSchool to find yours!
Middle School Smart Start - August 20th 9:00AM - 12:00PM
New Student Orientation - August 20th 6:00PM - 8:00PM
High School Smart Start - August 21st - 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Please report the the High School Lobby for Smart Start.
New students should go to the cafeteria for the New Student Orientation.
New students do not need to attend Smart Start. Everything will be covered in their New Student Orientation.
At Smart Start the Following will take place:
- Netbook Insurance forms will be distributed. High School Students will not receive their Netbook until their first week of school.
- Radium Picture Forms will be distributed. Picture
Day is schedule for Thursday, September 4h. School pictures will
not be taken at Smart Start.
- Locks and Lockers will be distributed once your 2014 MS/HS Emergency Form is turned in. If you want to receive your lock and locker before school starts you must bring this form completed to Smart Start. We do have copies available in the office if you are unable to print it at home.
School and High School Planners will be distributed.
may be deposited into lunch account. Free and Reduced Forms may be filled out online at www.lunchapp.com
Passes may be purchased.
HOW DO I OPEN MY LOCK? (Please click on the link below)
2014-2015 School Calendar
- Wednesday, August 20th - Middle School Smart Start (9am-12pm)
- Wednesday, August 20th - New Student Orientation (6:30pm-8:00pm)
- Thursday, August 21st - High School Smart Start (9am-12pm)
- Tuesday, September 2nd - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (1/2DAY, Dismissal at 11:10)
- October 13th - 17th - Homecoming Week
- September 3rd - 9th - Drop/Adds
- December 17th - 19th - 1st Term Exams
- December 23rd -January4th - Holiday Break
- February 13th - 16th Mid-Winter Break
- February 25th - 26th - Winter Conferences
- April 3rd - 10th - Spring Break
- April 22nd - 24th - Winter Term Exams
- May 22nd - Graduation
- June 2nd - 4th - Spring Term Exams
- June 4th - Last Day of School